How Write for Rights Works
1. Amnesty identifies people and communities at risk of human rights abuses worldwide, who need solidarity and justice.
2. We pick cases where global activism can make a huge difference, rights now.
3. We share them with Amnesty offices worldwide.
4. Activists organize amazing events and actions around the cases.
5. People worldwide write letters, tweets, emails and sign petitions.
6. Messages start arriving at government offices, prison cells, family homes.
7. Change happens and hope grows! Prisoners get better conditions and can be released.
8. Amnesty receives updates showing that people's actions are making a difference!